Friday, August 21, 2009

Little Betty Jane - Dance


I'm working on videos with Little Betty Jane. She is going to dance. I made a little leotard and shoes in black for her practice session. I made a ballet bar out of corrugated cardboard - my new favorite material. Next, I made a tutu and hairband out of a mesh bag. The fabric is would be a blue voile. This was a little drawstring bag with a sample of night cream. I got this as part of a goodie bag from the Southeby's City Arts Auction. I made the tutu and the hairband out of the bag. The skirt has a drawstring waist - using the blue ribbon drawstring to tie it in the back. I cut off a bit of that ribbon to make her head band. Here she is in tutu.


Here is a little practice video. You can see a few practice moves. It is very basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment