Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Demonstration

I have been asked to do a demonstration of my process, specifically in creating a paper doll card. This would be filmed (more details as they become firm.) After thinking about it, I decided I needed to make one and see how that could be done in the time frame given. I worked all day and here is what I was able to accomplish.


I am not happy with it. The hands need work, maybe the boots should be red? I think she looks angry. But, as I said - I worked all day.

I think I need to pre-assemble the card I demonstrate and have several versions in various stages available. I could demonstrate making one flower and then pull a paper dress out with all the flowers attached, and so forth.

I think the one I would like to make would be Little Betty Jane in her Catholic school uniform. It was green plaid with a green beanie.

I think I need to be ready by next week. I hope I can pull it off. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment