Friday, February 19, 2010


I didn't sleep well last night. This is a chronic problem. When this happens I am very down the next day and my brain is foggy. But, I did manage to get to the studio in the afternoon and I worked on my illuminated image of Little Betty Jane battling the snake creature.

A while ago, I bought myself a lamp with a magnifying glass. I thought about this for a long time. I tried to avoid the temptation because I feared that my work would only get smaller. People are always saying I should work bigger - not smaller! Well, you'll see.....

The image above is of the image on an illuminated page. The image is 3 x 4 inches. And, the detail image is just of LBJ. It's real size is 7/8 of an inch. She will have flowered pj's.

You can see all of this is still incomplete. I was having a lot of fun putting stripes on the snake creature. I could do that forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment